• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jr.mod Faction Abuse

captainloopy

There are a few commands i do not think should be allowed in factions for Jr.Mods and I have reason to back up the opinions.

Opinion #1 /coords
I know this has been discussed many times but I believe that it is abused.
1. If your trying to hide something some jr.mod can do /coords and figure out where it is
2. They can hunt you down with /coords and be disguised and flying so they kill you instantly. I know this is factions but your supposed to FIND someone not just do /coords and go to where ever they are.
3. If someone is afking they can track them down and take all of their stuff.

Opinion #2 /disguise (mob type)

1. This should not be allowed because this plugin was meant for trolling.
2. Also its cheap when you see an experiance orb flying to you and then it kills you.

Thank you for reading! And please post a comment on your opinion. (I am ignoring bias Jr.Mod comments) And many of you might be thinking I'm bias because I'm not a Jr.Mod but these are cheap no matter what you guys say. So HA.

Cinq

1. If your trying to hide something some jr.mod can do /coords and figure out where it is
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-=- The World is 29 Million Blocks Theres no other way of finding people, unless they have a base close to spawn with is really rare! Now a days vips AND non-vips have factions at like 90k+ and that would take FOREVER to find which would equal to no griefing/raiding which will make people not play anymore! And btw it cost 1k each /coords use now which is a good amount of money being taken away.
1.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. They can hunt you down with /coords and be disguised and flying so they kill you instantly. I know this is factions but your supposed to FIND someone not just do /coords and go to where ever they are.
2.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You cannot kill people in disguise because one the person in disguise hits you they turn into there real form and can't use any commands
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't go AFK at your base then :| nuff said... oh and wait if you have a spawner then use your alt or don't have anything good on you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
??? You cant use it in PVP and I'm am 99% sure it wasnt meant for trolling.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Also its cheap when you see an experiance orb flying to you and then it kills you.
Again... It will undiguise you instantly.

captainloopy

Not to offend you Indestructibuzz but, you are a Jr.Mod which kinda makes your comment bias which I said i was not gonna to listen to. I am sorry :|

captainloopy

And disguisecraft was meant for trolling ever heard of probably the most famous trolled ZexyZek. He uses DisguiseCraft for trolling and that is what it was meant for. To make other players think a person is actually a mod and/or another person.

nickbball

Indestructibuzz said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-=- The World is 29 Million Blocks Theres no other way of finding people, unless they have a base close to spawn with is really rare! Now a days vips AND non-vips have factions at like 90k+ and that would take FOREVER to find which would equal to no griefing/raiding which will make people not play anymore! And btw it cost 1k each /coords use now which is a good amount of money being taken away.
1.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You cannot kill people in disguise because one the person in disguise hits you they turn into there real form and can't use any commands
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't go AFK at your base then :| nuff said... oh and wait if you have a spawner then use your alt or don't have anything good on

??? You cant use it in PVP and I'm am 99% sure it wasnt meant for trolling.
Again... It will undiguise you instantly.
Captainloopy you are all wrong. Zainos has made these things all good by undisguising you when you are in combat and I (like most jr mods besides 1 I know of) have somewhat of a life and don't go 200k blocks which is like only 1/100 of the world and just don't go afk in ur base next time.

EStarWars

I know right? I completely agree with Indestructibuzz. These are all things that have been fixed. I am a game maker, so I had /cords removed from my perks :)cry:) and am also aware the if you hit a player or get hit by a player, your disguise and flight is turned off. It is fair the way it is. (Plus, they also paid $100for these perks, so don't you think they deserve to be a little op?)

~EStarWars

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Here is my opinion;
captainloopy said:
There are a few commands i do not think should be allowed in factions for Jr.Mods and I have reason to back up the opinions.

Opinion #1 /coords
I know this has been discussed many times but I believe that it is abused.
captainloopy said:
Yes, that is true. I agree, this has happened to me multiple times when I played factions as Jr.Mod. But, if you have a strong base you're fine!
captainloopy said:
Yes, they can hunt you down but, not everyone knows how to follow coordinates, every VIP has /d and Career+ has /fly. If they attack you whilst flying and disguised they will be INSTANTLY undisguised thanks to our combat tag plugin!! Yes it is factions, I did give my semi-opinion on /coords. But, keep in mind it now costs 1k for each /coords use. [Thanks to me! <3]
captainloopy said:
AFK at /spawn :) [or log out xD]
captainloopy said:

Okay, time to reply to this part.
captainloopy said:
The plugin isn't really meant for trolling. The context of the plugin is to disguise as animals/players. But, some users use it to troll.
captainloopy said:
Thanks to our awesome combat tag plugin they INSTANTLY undisguised and ALL commands are disabled! [Except the bungeecoord commands, /hub,/pvp, etc.] So that shouldn't be an issue! :)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
captainloopy said:
And disguisecraft was meant for trolling ever heard of probably the most famous trolled ZexyZek. He uses DisguiseCraft for trolling and that is what it was meant for. To make other players think a person is actually a mod and/or another person.
ZexyZek.. Nice, that's a TROLLING SERIES. He gets plugins and use them to troll. Disguises wasn't necessarily made for trolling, just as disguising as users :) [Btw, minecraft is against users trolling/getting trolled that's why his Trolling Series got stopped ;)]

vipers2121

ChrisTheLink said:
captainloopy said:
ZexyZek.. Nice, that's a TROLLING SERIES. He gets plugins and use them to troll. Disguises wasn't necessarily made for trolling, just as disguising as users :) [Btw, minecraft is against users trolling/getting trolled that's why his Trolling Series got stopped ;)]
But...it got brought back by Notch, or did it get stopped again after episode 100?

nickbball

vipers2121 said:
ChrisTheLink said:
captainloopy said:
But...it got brought back by Notch, or did it get stopped again after episode 100?
lol. that was me...on my brother's account xD

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
vipers2121 said:
ChrisTheLink said:
captainloopy said:
Yes, Notch brought it back.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I agree 100% With christhelink.
However, I'll make /coords and /whois to 10K to calm down even more the command abuse...