• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw trouble

its_Erin

Hello, I have just restarted jigsaw because I saw that there has been updates to it. Well I'm having troubles i never had on level 15 (lava parkour/maze thing) before. Everytime I hit the lava (no matter where i jump) I get ticked down into the lava and quickly die afterward even having 6 hearts left. I have been having trouble with this level the past few days(maybe like 4 or 5) and other people seem to be having the same trouble. I basically made the whole set up on a survival map so i could practice the jumps and there was absolutely no problem and I'd do them with ease, I'd go back on the server and the same ticking down thing would happen. I just dont understand? Maybe could someone help me out ? I was wondering if connection had to do with it but I almost always have 5 bars. I did get the jump one time and that was when I had 3 bars. Please help me :(

ChildMusher69

The trick is to not jump at the very end of the block as you would with a four-over or 3-over-1-up jump. The reason that it isn't happening in the singleplayer world is because you are in creative mode. This glitch is completely normal, and it also happens on this jump in Dungeon Parkour 6:
l7lVLI4.jpg

its_Erin

The trick is to not jump at the very end of the block as you would with a four-over or 3-over-1-up jump. The reason that it isn't happening in the singleplayer world is because you are in creative mode. This glitch is completely normal, and it also happens on this jump in Dungeon Parkour 6:
l7lVLI4.jpg
Thank you !