• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

It's my 3rd Anniversary of HHG :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
The day may not be exactly correct, but it's around this time (and 10/27 is in my head for some reason so I'll safely assume its that)

10/27/12

Wow its been a blast. It honestly hasn't felt like 3 years at all. All the events that have taken place, all the tales told, all the fun times, all the memories of the HHG of then, and the HHG of now, just kinda blur it all into one big rollercoaster of an experience.

I've been in numerous Factions wars (and at one point hosted the largest warshop/faction in HHG, no doubt supplying goods for other wars I never even knew about). I've been banned (legit) 3 times (twice for crimes I did not commit, and one for a misunderstanding). I've seen the thick of almost every phase HHG has gone through except the very very beginnings. I've thought about this server hiking up tall mountains, canoeing through thick rivers, whitewater rafting in the Grand Canyon, and basically every day at math class (I still hold the record for the highest HHG post ever :D). I've done so much and seen so much that its hard for me to even imagine how amazing its been. Even becoming a member of the staff team was a whole new level of tales by itself! I've survived the great wall of chad, the chat-drama war, and I even banned Zain (muahah)!

10/27/12
10/27/15

Thank you all so much for this wild ride.

Heres to another 3 years and 3 more after that :D

-Masterfireheart

(If you want to ask questions about my experiences or stories of old, leave a reply :D Hopefully other HHG vets can also share their experiences!)
12:21 AM

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I've not been around for near as long as you have, or other who have been here for a very long time. My story here begins less than a year ago, but I can sure share with you in your sentiments that this is an incredible place to be, and the fact that you have stayed for 3 years is a testament to the awesomeness of this server!! :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I've not been around for near as long as you have, or other who have been here for a very long time. My story here begins less than a year ago, but I can sure share with you in your sentiments that this is an incredible place to be, and the fact that you have stayed for 3 years is a testament to the awesomeness of this server!! :)
:)

Oudey2016

Retired Staff
It's like saying you've been here on HHG forever same as me, so we should just have our marriage on here :p