• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Website Is This A Stroke Of Genius Or Stupid?

Good Idea or Bad Idea?

• Good Idea

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

AL_THEGREAT

Ok so I was up all night yesterday thinking of something that HHG could have and I finally came up with a "maybe" idea. An app. So I was thinking it could say all the staff online, the voting links, the forum link, and the merchandise link so you could be kinda on the server while not being on the server. Tho I do know it's hard to get an app out just thought it was good idea to take HHG on the go and be able to do stuff offline of the server. BTW I didn't know exactly what prefix to put for this so sorry in advance if I screwed up on that.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the idea. However, most phones have internet browsers. If you go to the website and the forums, the very friendly mobile site has clear links to everything you mentioned. Well, all except staff online in the server.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I like the idea. Having links to the Merch store, forums, etc might be cool.
However, as Trenly said, we do have the happy-HG.com website that is the base for all of the links, so an app might be minimally useful.

Kaios

Retired Staff
The idea is cool but not needed. We have forums which has all of those except the staff online (on the server.) just in case you didn't know, forums is mobile. ;)
I would love to add a feature to forums though that displays all staff that are currently online in game as well as on forums. That would be cool.

AL_THEGREAT

Yeah its just laggy for me when I vote on a mobile device which is expected tho maybe the app could have less lag, but that's only 1 reason so unless more are added I don't think it'll happen too. Oh and I did know but thanks :D

MrAladdin

Well, do add on to the idea... You can add in minechat for Happy-HG kinda, so you would like log on from the app and it would function like minechat. It's a good idea but like the others said many people will use it.

RareMemez

I heard that having an app on the App Store is a $100 lisence per year :/ also the app wouldn't be that good as none of us are extremely good coders and such. but I like where your idea is coming from. but for now, I think the mobile site is just fine :3