• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Is There A Rule For Abusing Infinite Kills? (kit Spamming)

Phoenix____

Can you be punished for abusing your infinite kills? (Kit spamming) For example: Someone buys op, dies, gets oitc right after, dies, gets herobrine, dies, gets bowser, dies, gets op again, dies again, gets oitc AGAIN, dies. Ect.

Phoenix____

Well, there is a cooldown, but not for different kits... As in, if you get op, instantly die, you can get herobrine right after, no cool down... xD

Phoenix____

Maybe you could add a 2-5 minute cool down for all buyable kits? That way the kits can't get spammed and you won't get spawn killed as much... My kdr went from about 2.99 to 2.54 just from getting spawn killed by someone spamming kits with infinite kills...

Kaios

Retired Staff
Op and Oitc need a 1 hour cooldown. Players were just alternating between them today.

Phoenix____

No, I mean if you buy op, you can't buy any buyable kits for that long... xD And one hour? A little much there xD Maybe 10-20 minutes?

Kaios

Retired Staff
No, I mean if you buy op, you can't buy any buyable kits for that long... xD And one hour? A little much there xD Maybe 10-20 minutes?
No it's too insane. Also I was just adding another point not adding on to yours xD I agree with yours.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Well, it cannot be punishable after all they payed 100 dollars for their perk, let them use it. I have no problem killing them <3