• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Introduction to me

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hello everyone! My name is AppleClov ig. I recently got introduced to the server by two Friends ClovApple and Acromas. I would like to introduce myself so you can all get to know me a little bit better.
1. I love to hang out with friends whether online or irl.
2. I love building, moderating and just playing on servers.
3. I love talking and meeting new people.
4. I am friendly and like to encourage people in anyway I can and don't judge.
5. I am a Canadian. (No I don't live in an igloo)

So those are just a couple of things about me if you would like to chat message me and add me as a friend ig or just talk to me below! Hope to meet some new people!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hello everyone! My name is AppleClov ig. I recently got introduced to the server by two Friends ClovApple and Acromas. I would like to introduce myself so you can all get to know me a little bit better.
1. I love to hang out with friends whether online or irl.
2. I love building, moderating and just playing on servers.
3. I love talking and meeting new people.
4. I am friendly and like to encourage people in anyway I can and don't judge.
5. I am a Canadian. (No I don't live in an igloo)

So those are just a couple of things about me if you would like to chat message me and add me as a friend ig or just talk to me below! Hope to meet some new people!
Hi! Nice to meet you! My Minecraft username is Quartzy and I'm on HHG literally all the time!~ :)