• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Introduction] Hey noob here

I was looking for a kitpvp server and well I found one. You will see me on kitpvp most of the time, so if you want to talk to me or something just hit me up on there.

A little about myself. I am a 17yr old British Indian (born in England) who goes to college, I currently do General Engineering at level 3 and further maths. My dream is to be an Aeronautical engineer.

My favourite music artists are Bruno Mars (love his voice) and Kevin gates.

Sorry for this terrible/cringy introduction, I usually don't create introductions xD

Last edited:

iwasakoala

I was looking for a kitpvp server and well I found one. You will see me on kitpvp most of the time, so if you want to talk to me or something just hit me up on there.

A little about myself. I am a 17yr old British Indian (born in England) who goes to college, I currently do General Engineering at level 3 and further maths. My dream is to be an Aeronautical engineer.

My favourite music artists are Bruno Mars (love his voice) and Kevin gates.

Sorry for this terrible/cringy introduction, I usually don't create introductions xD

Hey! enjoyyyour journey on HHGN and if you see me online you can say hi or whatever