• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Infinite Kills Discount

FinDaBeast

Hey everyone, im just sugusting to zainos that when you get a serton rank, you get a discount on infinite!

thx

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Infinite Kills is already reasonably priced (sort of) , its one of the most out of balance perks (in my opinion). it should either stay the same price, or raised.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I agree with sgtnickjames. You get an infinite amount of kills which lets you continually re-use oitc, OP, Herobrine, Bowser, and other over-powered kits. This is why most people target people with infinite kills so that they leave or something and people can get kills easier again.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
bluth-no.gif

(not meant to be mean, but infinite kills is so op lol)
AmT3K03.gif

(added by sgt. thought it would be funny hehehe :) )

FinDaBeast

Well, i think that after u have spent over 100$ already on mocking jay, or more if u already had a high rank like capitol, u should get like maby a 20$ discount when ur mocking jay or something like that. Just a suggestion if Zainos wanted to make more money, because then people would think, "O look, if i buy mockingjay, i get a 20$ discount on a 100$ thing! YAY". Then Zainos might have more buyers for mockingjay and infinite.

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
If you want it that bad then just buy it at full price, i highly doubt there will be a discount when you purchase a rank.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
When you have more than one staff disagreeing, the idea usually doesn't go through. Also, it would be hard to regulate who was able to get the discount or not

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Well, yes and no. I think the price should be around $90-$95, but $100 is ok. So it's more of a yes/no response.