• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again. Forgive me.

Rumblestrut

Ok, I know I went out witha rough start when I first joined this server, and how I spammed a lot and swore, and reported people for tiny things. Now I promise to stop and be like the rest of you who are well known on this server. I will only report people for major things, not spam, and swear. Please forgive me for all of this. I promise not to be a hippocrit on this server and not be a jerk. I just hope that you guys can be my friends. I don't want to be a loser on this server how you think I am. I promise not to do all these bad things again. i just hope that you can accept this and be my friends. And Handeril, if you're reading this, I want to be a friend of yours and not be a hippocrit to you. Everyone, please forgive me.

- Rumblestrut

Handeril

It'll take awhile before I forgive, I've gotten to forgive Zainos for being a jerk before Rainspider was gone. As he was being tortured by that little... twat.

But, your rep is no longer holding at completely hated, you have a chance to redeem yourself, Rumblestrut, use it wisely. :ugeek:

obsidianwolf9999

U know what stop judging people I don't like rumble so just leave it alone rice I think ur a good admin there will be wars so just but out and STOP JUDGING ME IM FREAKING TITRED OF IT

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
As do I, but one thing I am tired of seeing are these anti- rumble groups parading around the server (factions)

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
Obsidian said:
I already have to deal with a lot of stress irl and u guys give me more

And you think Rumble doesn't have stress irl too? And you and others aren't willing to give rumble a chance like Handeril has;

Handeril

Apparently, I'm more forgiving than some, on certain occasions, Rumble got a bad rep because I got tired of the reports for small 1 day ban infractions, and thus, he can regain his position by limiting what he reports on.

Things that can be reported without rep damage:

ADVERTISING

Hacking

Staff Abuse (This will get you a very good rep with Zainos!)

Modded (Hacked) Clients

These are things that are considered major infractions, and thus, can be reported.

*Spawn Killing is not major, despite a perm ban for doing it, it's too common of an infraction to be reported!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
You forgot spamming and swearing. Not like a quick 3 sentince message or one word but like pages and pages of the same message and repeated bad words. Or even both (Remember the hackers of SCB?)