• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'm Going To Disappear For A While

Sock_Guy101

Howdy Guys, the subject of this thread is more directed toward my relative circle of friends and acquaintances. I'll be disappearing for a while because frankly I'm a little bored.

And as always, apologies I have to note this because I know how a lot of you work. Please DO NOT reply to this thread if, 1.) you're not interested, 2.) Have nothing USEFUL to add to the SUBJECT, 3.) No Unnecessary hate comments and 4.) No Short Good Bye Sock! replies... I Really Dont Care. Again apologies, Read On!

Where Am I Going?
http://www.spiralknights.com/

^^^^^^^
This is basically where I'm disappearing to. I encourage all my friends, acquaintances as well as all those I dont know reading this thread to try this game. I value many people in this community even the ones I dislike because i'm kinda cool like that. Because I value people in this community I wont entirely disappear, all it means is the ratio of me being Online to Offline will be 2:20 rather than 17:20.

Before you read further answer this question first: Will You Track me Down? Yes or No
Nothing After should matter to you if you answer No.

The Following is for those Interested in either playing the Game or tracking me down.

First I suggest you get Steam if you dont already have it. With my limited knowledge I can only describe Steam as a base of games, if you're a PC gamer you'd know about it.

Second, I'd get Spiral Knights over Steam, its Free. If you're into redundant game play and MMO's with no end purpose other than to grind and socialize all day, this is certainly the game for you. Besides if you track me down its a whole lot more fun when you play this game with others.

Thirdly, If you make it this far you can actually start tracking me down. My IGN: will be Sir-SockGuy. If you make it to "Haven" you will most likely know how to contact me. Dont be impatient, dont try to contact me right away, If you really run into trouble you can always contact me on Discord which is SockGuy #4045. But try to make it on your own and learn everything on your own, everything is very simple and in time you'll know how to contact me...

I forgot to take screenshots of game play + pictures of my character, I'll post them in a reply to this thread.
Again, Very Sorry for the note at the beginning of this thread. I'll look forward to those who come.