• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Im Done!

_Radique_oo7

So on Monday I was playing Call of Duty Black ops 2 on my PS3 with my friend and something horrible happened which makes me not want to play any FPS games anymore....I was playing the game mode Search and Destroy where you try to blow up someones object or you defend your object however Snipers on the other team tried cheating by having someone on our team shoot like a maniac to show our positions on the mini map to expose our positions so the snipers can kill us. Once the snipers kill all of us the person who shot like a maniac will stand in the middle of the map so the snipers can try to spin in circles to try and shot him. Long story short trick shooters tried cheating so I brought out my favorite MK48 LMG to try and eliminate the snipers so I hide. Once the snipers got in their positions to trick shot I quickly shoot them done then hide again plus Ihad a suppressor so it make things much more complicated for them to find me.

Once I killed of them you can hear them complaining about me since they have headsets. I heard one of them threatening me that they'll DDOS me (kick me offline) if I do not leave the game. I get these threats all the time so it didn't really bother me however this time it was real. My game started to lag and the skype call I was in with my friend began to lag. Soon my ipod lost connections then my PS3 disconnected from the internet. My little sister was on the internet and she got disconnected and my brother he got disconnected. My mom, Whom was doing something important for work, got disconnected from the internet on her phone. Everyone in my house was disconnected for about an hour.

This was at 10:00 at night so I was afraid whether or not the internet was going to come back or not during my sleep. Obviously it came back but that doesn't mean i'm going to play Call of duty again. IF you get made because you couldn't spin in circles on a game and shoot someone with luck then you are mad and an idiot.

Moral of this post!

If you encounter someone who is like this please leave that person. Don't be a hero and try to prove them wrong. Hackers are crazy and psycho people.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
So on Monday I was playing Call of Duty Black ops 2 on my PS3 with my friend and something horrible happened which makes me not want to play any FPS games anymore....I was playing the game mode Search and Destroy where you try to blow up someones object or you defend your object however Snipers on the other team tried cheating by having someone on our team shoot like a maniac to show our positions on the mini map to expose our positions so the snipers can kill us. Once the snipers kill all of us the person who shot like a maniac will stand in the middle of the map so the snipers can try to spin in circles to try and shot him. Long story short trick shooters tried cheating so I brought out my favorite MK48 LMG to try and eliminate the snipers so I hide. Once the snipers got in their positions to trick shot I quickly shoot them done then hide again plus Ihad a suppressor so it make things much more complicated for them to find me.

Once I killed of them you can hear them complaining about me since they have headsets. I heard one of them threatening me that they'll DDOS me (kick me offline) if I do not leave the game. I get these threats all the time so it didn't really bother me however this time it was real. My game started to lag and the skype call I was in with my friend began to lag. Soon my ipod lost connections then my PS3 disconnected from the internet. My little sister was on the internet and she got disconnected and my brother he got disconnected. My mom, Whom was doing something important for work, got disconnected from the internet on her phone. Everyone in my house was disconnected for about an hour.

This was at 10:00 at night so I was afraid whether or not the internet was going to come back or not during my sleep. Obviously it came back but that doesn't mean i'm going to play Call of duty again. IF you get made because you couldn't spin in circles on a game and shoot someone with luck then you are mad and an idiot.

Moral of this post!

If you encounter someone who is like this please leave that person. Don't be a hero and try to prove them wrong. Hackers are crazy and psycho people.
Not if you know how to hack them back lol. But yeah that can happen, I've been hit before by someone before and this happened, its just the idiots of the internet taking gaming too seriously and kind of stabbing the person because they can't have their way. Don't be scared of gaming, you just got bad luck, it's most likely that will never happen again anyhow.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Get their IP, and better internet. Also it was probably only DoS, not DDoS. I doubt they used multiple computers.
Ctrl + Shift + Esc, Performance, Open Resource Monitor.
When you start getting flooded with useless information it should be the one using the most. You can trace them back and call le cops (since it's illegal in most developed countries). You could also try and block their ip after.
(Note: resource monitor is windows only)

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I just don't spend the time on those games that are not even fun considering that they went way into the future and to me they are just make believe.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I used to play Call of duty but due to the new games being trash and the old games I actually like being filled with hackers I no longer play. Once my account on MW2 was reset and I was prestige :/