• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Illy Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinebabyy

So I'm back w/ another clan. Hopefully this actually becomes a clan... In a few days I can change my name. It's going to be IllyMac or IllyMay, you decide because I can't. Anyway there are rules and restrictions.
  1. You must be 8 or older.
  2. I need your Skype
  3. Name has to be 'Illy--' Example: IllyJohn IllyHook IllyMom (If you don't know how or forgot your password msg me on HHG or pm me here to see how) =)
  4. We will have meetings on Skype
  5. Try to have a positive kdr on sg, if not that's ok because mine was realllyyyy bad befreo my stats got reset.
  6. PvP kdr doesn't matter because mine is horrible
  7. We will give kills to help our clan m8s
  8. Your signature must have 'Illy 2k16'
  9. You can play skyblock because I am making a clan skyblock
  10. Be nice
  11. Be caring
  12. Treat your clan mates like their your last piece of food. (Carefully and gently)
  13. If you have an issue msg me on Skype, pm on Forums or on the server
Anyway questions or concerns can be answered in pm's on Forums.

Thanks guy!
May

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
So I'm back w/ another clan. Hopefully this actually becomes a clan... In a few days I can change my name. It's going to be IllyMac or IllyMay, you decide because I can't. Anyway there are rules and restrictions.
  1. You must be 8 or older.
  2. You must have at least one build that I like
  3. I need your Skype
  4. Name has to be 'Illy--' Example: IllyJohn IllyHook IllyMom
  5. We will have meetings on Skype
  6. Try to have a positive kdr on sg, if not I'll see how bad it is
  7. PvP kdr doesn't matter because mine is horrible
  8. We will give kills to help our clan m8s
  9. Your signature must have 'Illy 2k16'
  10. You will have to play skyblock because I am making a clan skyblock
  11. Be nice
  12. Be caring
  13. Treat your clan mates like their your last piece of food. (Carefully and gently)
  14. If you have an issue msg me on Skype, pm on Forums or on the server
Anyway questions or concerns can be answered in pm's on Forums.

Thanks guy!
May
I wish I could have a second account so the name can start with Illy :( but too bad I can't change my name... But if I ever get my second account, I'll join for sure <3

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
This group sounds a bit dodgy to me, it's just I don't agree with the change name one because people may not know how to change their names or they actually can't because of forgotten password or something. I also don't see the reason why people should try to get a positive kdr in SG, to me that doesn't make sense. Some people also might not like SkyBlock, so I don't understand why that's important. And I also don't know what this group actually does and what it has already accomplished.
So, maybe if some of these rules are changed to help everyone else? That would be good, other than that, I won't be joining, to me it seems you only made the rules so they best suited you.

sunshinebabyy

This group sounds a bit dodgy to me, it's just I don't agree with the change name one because people may not know how to change their names or they actually can't because of forgotten password or something. I also don't see the reason why people should try to get a positive kdr in SG, to me that doesn't make sense. Some people also might not like SkyBlock, so I don't understand why that's important. And I also don't know what this group actually does and what it has already accomplished.
So, maybe if some of these rules are changed to help everyone else? That would be good, other than that, I won't be joining, to me it seems you only made the rules so they best suited you.
I know you still won't be joining but, I edited it. As I was going back over it, I did seem harsh, so hopefully you see that it's not too harsh and strict. :)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Technically it's impossible to have a negative kdr, unless you get negative deaths or kills xD

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I know you still won't be joining but, I edited it. As I was going back over it, I did seem harsh, so hopefully you see that it's not too harsh and strict. :)
Thanks for changing it, now hopefully more people will join, I won't be joining though, I already have my own group called ThePugPack.

Status
Not open for further replies.