• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'll Miss You All

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTea

Retired Staff
I quit, goodbye.
TLDR:(Even though you opened a spoiler saying you liked to read...) I'm hurt, miss old players, losing interest, etc, etc.

I'm on my tablet at 4am. Needless to say I don't feel like typing. So, want the "juicy details"? If you do, you probably have my skype, you can message me there, or just leave it at the TLDR.

Thanks To: (In no specific order, no need to get salty.)
_Smokescreen_ For, well, literally everything he has ever done. I'll miss you.
EL3CTR1CST0RM For always being a great and sensible person.
Vamppp (idk your forums name sorry bb) For being a great friend and my PvP buddy.
iChary Another great PvP friend, and memer <3 (Oh and getting salty when I alted to kill peeps <3 )
Mayonaizze For being my memeteme temem8. Also cuz your name is Mojo.
iiJam For helping me become a better builder, listening to my problems, fixing my mistakes, and dealing with my memes :')
Mqjor For being a great friend and pvper.
Unitus because you are an amazing pvper and helped me get a lot of late night hackers ;)
Trenly For helping me with a lot of cool ideas, including kits for kit PvP, an idea for party chat, and map ideas etc. Also a very calm, smart, yet funny guy.
Masterfireheart For the great music, art, and the wisdom you threw at any thread you deemed worthy <3 Didn't get to talk to you much. Would've loved to. I remember when you were a wee moderator, just starting out. You seem like a very smart and nice person (Sorry Trenly lol), keep doing you man. Anyways, moving on.
The Whole Build Team for being overall great people.
The Staff Team for being a big help as well as great friends.
And of course Dad aka Zainos for having nice 2am chats about bugs and Runescape. Also all the spam he got from me, and problems he listened to. Don't let his professional side fool you, he is a softie ;3
(Jk luv)
(I didn't tag anyone who left HHG already because they are gone. So)
Anyone I didn't mention, sorry. Most anyone I talked to, I should have mentioned you. You were all great, it's been quite the ride. Peace babes <3

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
I don't ever really remember personally talking to you, but I've heard you were a great build team member and person in general. Good luck for whatever comes in the future. We'll miss you T3A!

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Today is a sad day for Happy.
Very sad
I quit, goodbye.
TLDR:(Even though you opened a spoiler saying you liked to read...) I'm hurt, miss old players, losing interest, etc, etc.

I'm on my tablet at 4am. Needless to say I don't feel like typing. So, want the "juicy details"? If you do, you probably have my skype, you can message me there, or just leave it at the TLDR.

Thanks To: (In no specific order, no need to get salty.)
_Smokescreen_ For, well, literally everything he has ever done. I'll miss you.
EL3CTR1CST0RM For always being a great and sensible person.
Vamppp (idk your forums name sorry bb) For being a great friend and my PvP buddy.
iChary Another great PvP friend, and memer <3 (Oh and getting salty when I alted to kill peeps <3 )
Mayonaizze For being my memeteme temem8. Also cuz your name is Mojo.
iiJam For helping me become a better builder, listening to my problems, fixing my mistakes, and dealing with my memes :')
Mqjor For being a great friend and pvper.
Unitus because you are an amazing pvper and helped me get a lot of late night hackers ;)
Trenly For helping me with a lot of cool ideas, including kits for kit PvP, an idea for party chat, and map ideas etc. Also a very calm, smart, yet funny guy.
Masterfireheart For the great music, art, and the wisdom you threw at any thread you deemed worthy <3 Didn't get to talk to you much. Would've loved to. I remember when you were a wee moderator, just starting out. You seem like a very smart and nice person (Sorry Trenly lol), keep doing you man. Anyways, moving on.
The Whole Build Team for being overall great people.
The Staff Team for being a big help as well as great friends.
And of course Dad aka Zainos for having nice 2am chats about bugs and Runescape. Also all the spam he got from me, and problems he listened to. Don't let his professional side fool you, he is a softie ;3
(Jk luv)
(I didn't tag anyone who left HHG already because they are gone. So)
Anyone I didn't mention, sorry. Most anyone I talked to, I should have mentioned you. You were all great, it's been quite the ride. Peace babes <3
We'll all miss your builds but mostly your memes <3 Thank you for being a part of HHG <3

alxyz

Trusted Member
I knew a few builders who knew you. They always said you were cool,funny, and amazing at building. I knew you or saw you sometimes, and words couldn't explain how much goodness i thought of you. You will be missed T3A , Safe travels on your way in life <3

Cookie

Trusted Member
aw. that's sad you're leaving. I hope you have all the fun (even without HHG which is not possible). Goodbye <3

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I honestly wished I got to talk to you a bit more as well, you always seemed like a cool guy :)

Remember, my Discord Tag is Masterfireheart#5780 if you wanna talk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.