• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

If they remove a kit should I be refunded?

kaydon

I bought climber kit and then they removed it, I think we should get refunded the coins from the kit since they removed it if you bought it

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I disagree. Any kit may be nerfed or removed at any time, its just bad luck. No refunds
Ya like Trenly said it's like,buying a loaf of bread then only eating hafe of it then returning it.See when they removed the kit you have still bought it and used it (like in the bread story) you still used the product and there is not any point to return and you chose to spend you coins on that kit so sry kaydon but it's like a 1% chance that you will get it back

MineJam

Retired Staff
In my opinion you should get at least half of your coins refunded, especially if you just got a kit that was like 4 thousand kills to get and they remove it a few days later. Come on at least half... It takes a long time to get coins...

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I was a bit annoyed that they made grimreaper into trash right after I had spent 3.5k on it, and then it was made 1.5k, basically meaning I was robbed of 2000 coins. But eh whatever, I pretty much always use warrior, spy or fighter anyway.

javathor

I bought climber kit and then they removed it, I think we should get refunded the coins from the kit since they removed it if you bought it
i kinda disagree too the same thing that trenly said (im to lazy to type lol)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Dude, seriously. Its getting annoying. If you want to tag them for necroposting or goig off topic thats fine, but then make sure that it actually did go off topic or was necroposted on. As I wrote on your profile, you're becoming more tryhard than me
In my opinion it was retrieving a dead topic