• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Idea

__USA__

That might be a good idea, but I believe the staff has other gamemodes planned already.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
"Unique" my booty; skywars, sg, pvp, factions, uhc, oitc, parkour, since when were these "Unique"
It is true that they aren't "unique"... but by Unique it means something like something completely different, something everyone knows and is popular or something that has it's own "twist" to it.
(Also UHC and OITC aren't super common on other servers)

Gaby1129

I think it's good to have unique game modes on here but we also want to have game modes that everyone plays, so they will be familiar with the game modes and want to play on our server more.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but I added those options several times in the "Vote for next server gamemode" polls and no one ever voted for them. Our next step is Hide N Seek. Once we release that we may do another poll to see what players want for the server.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Sorry but I added those options several times in the "Vote for next server gamemode" polls and no one ever voted for them. Our next step is Hide N Seek. Once we release that we may do another poll to see what players want for the server.
YAAASSS!! hide n seek is bae!