• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I stole the cheese game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuitdawg

This is a forum game, if you couldn't guess. By the word game. And the fact that it has the word "stole the cheese" in it.

Anywho, the objective of this particular game is to steal the cheese, from the person above you.

E.G. I slap Fred with a potato and steal the cheese.

I slap Bob with a dead fish and run away.

RULES! :(

No nukes. (That would destroy the cheese)

No superweapons. (MIRV's, World-Destroying things.)

No superpowers. EXCEPTION: Swagger. Magic Swagger Powers are allowed.

So... let's steal some cheese!

ALSO, No altering the cheese, destroying the cheese.

Biscuitdawg

I tear ChrisTheLink's head off with a crowbar, and beat his neck-stump with it, and take the [cheese]

EDIT: Whoops.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I pretend to die because my creeper anatomy white blood cells can destroy the poison. Then I steal the swag sucker from mr. Incredibuz and suck his face off and I get the cheese :)

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I pour water on cpt and he dies cause he's a witch.
I steal the cheese and put it in my unbreakable safe. (It's a simple 4-character password)

Mr_Incredibuz

I take the safe and put in the password 6969 then it opens and I say Wow ur rlly weird. I steal the cheese and put in down my pants

Mr_Incredibuz

Obsidian said:
First the guy who started this picture is creepy and this topic went so dark so fast and I stole the xcheez
Lol, Yes i agree with u BUT!
i kicked obsidion in the head, threw him in the trash took the *fake cheese* slapped it across him face then took the *real cheese* and ran of..xD

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I go into TV and search for a fire bender and then burn all of you.

The end.
Also, I put the cheese in my unbreakable safe. (Guess the code) (I changed it)

Mr_Incredibuz

Im to lazy so i held michalthekid at gun-point and he told me the password was 5435 so i opened it up and took it on a boat with me to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.