• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Need Help

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Peeeeeeople I need help .-. So I want to give meh friend my address but my parents say no, got any ideas on how to make them say yes? ._. I'm not very good at convincing and I need to give my address so bad... Btw don't give out your address it's not safe. But I need to, I have to ;-; Pls help

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
That's probably not a great idea. There are some horrible people on the Internet
Why do you need to give out your address?

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't wanna get you in trouble, and it's still not a good idea to give out your personal information to people you online.
. . . ._.
I don't even consider him as an internet friend anymore, he's way too important, like he always helps me with everything and I could've died so many times on the inside if I didn't met him, it's like no one understands how much I need him in my life ;-;

Peeeeeeople I need help .-. So I want to give meh friend my address but my parents say no, got any ideas on how to make them say yes? ._. I'm not very good at convincing and I need to give my address so bad... Btw don't give out your address it's not safe. But I need to, I have to ;-; Pls help
Are we talking about GhettoGoldfish here? People aren't who they say they are. He told me his girlfriend came round and they had "a lot of fun" ;/ Up to you at the end of the day

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Are we talking about GhettoGoldfish here? People aren't who they say they are. He told me his girlfriend came round and they had "a lot of fun" ;/ Up to you at the end of the day
He told me that like months ago, and no not him xd I'm talking about Darien

MissDark

Retired Staff
Well I could do it without permission but what if I get caught..
Well, what're you trying to send him? I don't know how postal stuff works in your country but, here, if you send something, the only way your parents would catch you is if either he were to send something back, or there was an issue with what you sent and they returned it to the return address. I think. I'm pretty sure you can even send something without a return address, but then they'd be suspicious like "wHY iS THIS nOT MARkeD.. it must bE An ExPLOSIVE!" and they might open it and investigate it.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well, what're you trying to send him? I don't know how postal stuff works in your country but, here, if you send something, the only way your parents would catch you is if either he were to send something back, or there was an issue with what you sent and they returned it to the return address. I think. I'm pretty sure you can even send something without a return address, but then they'd be suspicious like "wHY iS THIS nOT MARkeD.. it must bE An ExPLOSIVE!" and they might open it and investigate it.
Oh it's possible to send something without a return address?! And true I forgot about that, they could send it back if something happens.. I just thought of something, what if I put my friend's address? xD

MissDark

Retired Staff
Oh it's possible to send something without a return address?! And true I forgot about that, they could send it back if something happens.. I just thought of something, what if I put my friend's address? xD
Well, then if there were in issue, it'd go back to that address I guess?

jcdentonswh0re69

He told me that like months ago, and no not him xd I'm talking about Darien
Okay just saying this, each time you say Darien it reminds me of that guy who's like in a mask (forget his name) in Sailor Moon lmao
But if you live in the UK you can just address it to the person you want and send it but like idk how it works in your country. Just saying, I have absolutely no clue about bloody posting things to other countries lmao because i don't work in a postal office

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Okay just saying this, each time you say Darien it reminds me of that guy who's like in a mask (forget his name) in Sailor Moon lmao
But if you live in the UK you can just address it to the person you want and send it but like idk how it works in your country. Just saying, I have absolutely no clue about bloody posting things to other countries lmao because i don't work in a postal office
No idea what that is but ok? :/
What do you mean by address it and send it? xd

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
. . . ._.
I don't even consider him as an internet friend anymore, he's way too important, like he always helps me with everything and I could've died so many times on the inside if I didn't met him, it's like no one understands how much I need him in my life ;-;
Trouble is, while you may not consider him just an internet friend, he still is classed as an internet friend, and with what I've found is that parents can be as stubborn as hell with things like this and won't give in or it will have to undertake a huge amount of persuading for them to give in if they strongly believe something isn't right, and this is the a very normal case with online things and people from online. My advice, give them a bit of insight to who Darien is, and maybe get him to interact with your parents in a way like talking to them on Skype or face to face on skype even, and that may gain their trust to be able to send him what you want.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Trouble is, while you may not consider him just an internet friend, he still is classed as an internet friend, and with what I've found is that parents can be as stubborn as hell with things like this and won't give in or it will have to undertake a huge amount of persuading for them to give in if they strongly believe something isn't right, and this is the a very normal case with online things and people from online. My advice, give them a bit of insight to who Darien is, and maybe get him to interact with your parents in a way like talking to them on Skype or face to face on skype even, and that may gain their trust to be able to send him what you want.
That's what I thought, and I tried making them talk to Darien. But from what my dad said, seems like that there's no way that I can give Darien my address until my dad meets him irl..

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
That's what I thought, and I tried making them talk to Darien. But from what my dad said, seems like that there's no way that I can give Darien my address until my dad meets him irl..
Damn, I see. I'm not too sure then to be honest, your parents are just being overprotective, you'll probably just have to wait for a bit then till you do meet irl.

jcdentonswh0re69

Just saying why are you asking people on a minecraft forum for this kinda stuff lmfao it should be private to you i guess but that's your decision.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Just saying why are you asking people on a minecraft forum for this kinda stuff lmfao it should be private to you i guess but that's your decision.
I'm not answering for her, but there's nothing wrong with asking for help from people anywhere online (With a few exceptions, obviously), they're still people that know stuff and can help with things outside mc, we're not just robots lol.

jcdentonswh0re69

I'm not answering for her, but there's nothing wrong with asking for help from people anywhere online (With a few exceptions, obviously), they're still people that know stuff and can help with things outside mc, we're not just robots lol.
Yeah i see what you mean, there's more mature people on forums. But then again there's reddit and stuff is good for asking questions.