• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Made The Connections

Cheez

Kaios has 500 messages and 200 likes. 500 - 200 = 300. 300 was based in Sparta. Sparta = Europe. Europe = Continent. Seven Continents. Seven Oceans. 7+7 = 14. Fourzies is 14. Fourzies = 4. 14 - 4 = 10. 10 seconds in a rocket-launch countdown. First rocket to the moon was during the sixties. Sixties = 60. The rocket was named Saturn V. V = 5. 60 divided by 5 = 12. The rocket went to the moon. The moon is above Earth, the third planet from the sun. 12 divided by 3 = 4. The illuminati symbol is the all seeing eye. There is one eye. One = 1. The eye is in a triangle. Three sides on a triangle. 1 + 3 = 4. NASA, the Earth, and Kaios are illuminati.

__USA__

So because illuminati's main symbol (the all seeing eye) has three parts, everything associated with a number AT ALL is illuminati? I mean really! This is actually starting to annoy me lol