• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I have no name for this

touh

Trusted Member
It's 1:33 in the morning when I'm writing this, I just felt like I should say some things. I've had a good time without playing minecraft or just on the computer in general. School has been amazing. It's fall break and I actually want to be back there, but I am going on vacation which is surprising. I've made friends, the teachers are great, I met Rori, life had has been great in general. I've just been wanting to escape the digital life, I made the stupid idea of dating online, for the fact that (not going to name anyone but it was a a person no one will be able to guess) this person I literally did so much for, I would text them everyday, I would literally go to somewhere to get Internet when I had none just to text them, I thought this person was amazing, but they would just do stupid things. Every time I complimented them, they would like deny what I say, not even say thank you or take it into consideration, they would get jealous just if I spoke to someone else. Yep. But none of that matters, life has been great without any of that. I hope everyone has had a great life, thank you for reading.

Last edited:

ilymore

Psst not tryna be rude but why mention Taylor ;p kinda snakey ;)

Like BOI do u want her hated I mean she's a nice girl no need to like mention what she has done in YOUR relationship kinda irrelevant I guess <don't get butthurt and msg me onskype>