• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I got an Idea!!!!

iluv2sing123

Sup guys, iluv here, I have a game mode idea. I luv this server and I have an idea on how u can make it even more popular. Prison game mode. I use another server that has like 500 people on it all the time, and I got a felling it could really improve this server.

Pls consider my request,
iluv2sing123

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Prison would attract a LOT of people, but they're time consuming and will take a long time, and Zainos is still busy with things like Skywars and Skyblock. I would REALLY love prison, but i dont think we'll be seeing it for a while. :(

Cinq

I might make a video on this kind of topic one day but if Zainos keeps adding different servers it will just take people away from the other servers and HHG will become hard to play on because you won't have enough people to start a survival games or maybe there is nobody to pvp in kit pvp and there's nobody to raid on factions