• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Feel Like A Repair Crew :d

2015-07-19_08.24.07.png
2015-07-19_08.24.07.png
2015-07-19_08.24.18.png
Hello Its me HuntTheGuyRS!!!! And what I wanted to say is what the admins and Co-Owners or even the Owners Would like to hear. I have Been wondering around Creative until I realized that I feel like going to the admins world. So I went there and I saw amazing buildings some were griefed some were not... But some of the houses (Please don't get mad at me I did nothing bad I just helped) that were griefed I fixed I repaired the house to brand new its still the same but with out the holes and destruction. But what I found was this BIG Mansion From a creator idk who but there was a sign infront of the house that said: "This was a Masterpiece But until Griefers came in and destroyed it". So what I did so I felt bad I worked on the mansion for atleast a hour or a half an hour and Repaired the holes and added what was there that went missing cause someone destroyed it... And now it looks the same how it used to be before the griefers so that's it I hope you guys liked it also If you need help is someone griefed your plot or house tell me im on like all the time now so Yeah thanks for reading all this it may be a lot but I hope you liked it.

__Barney__ Well your friend was it the name stampy something because he spent $100 for me to get Jr.Mod well the newest highest rank... I was MockingJay until he offered to buy me Jr.Mod and I said its fine idc and he bought me it i did not steal or take he spent the money for me!