• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore, Everyone Hates Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiCrunch

Well maybe it's from all the hate and critisizm that he/she is getting. Such as now.
also i dont really consider this thread spam. I dont see people going......foaefehoi ffeefhwefohoweoewodojdsaofnneq.......do i? He may have done other threads for message count or attention but this one isnt for message count, he asking for advice

iiCrunch

80% of that is spelled wrong

Besides, u iz likez totz popz on like forumz and like stuff like yah! everyone like totallyz luvz u u iz bae like so hard rn lololol duke24 shouldz be promoted to ownerz becuz she iz 2drama4u

We are at the crime scene where, THE SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!!! MLG 360 NO SCOPE M9 GET SHREKT4LYFE TROLOLOLOLOLLOL
and its grammar not spelling einstein.(yes i know he missed can)
And your overdoing it. Like wth

besides, u iz likez totz popz on like forumz and like stuff like yah! everyone like totallyz luvz u u iz bae like so hard rn lololol duke24 shouldz be promoted to ownerz becuz she iz 2drama4u

We are at the crime scene where, THE SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!!! MLG 360 NO SCOPE M9 GET SHREKT4LYFE

cringest stuff i seen seen in my life and if your trying to be funny. You're just looking like a jerk rn

MysticMusician

Spam doesn't have to be random letters. I said he was spamming the forums in general, also I'm not so sure about that. He's posted other threads about people being "mean" to him. He's not exactly nice to others from what I've seen. Also he wouldn't get so much hate if he wasn't spamming. I'm not completely convinced that he was just asking for advice. Maybe he really does want advice as well, but based upon other evidence, I don't doubt that he's using this to increase post count.

MineJam

Retired Staff
How about, who cares? Duke if you think no one likes you than you should look at what your doing and see if you are doing something wrong. If you aren't than screw whoever is fucking with you and ignore them. Don't give them any attention because that's all they want.

iiCrunch

lmao chill donald duck
. i doubt hes taking this seriously hopefully because most of his haters are trying to comedic and trying to receive attention. and yeah he probably is doing this for message count but some of them are taking it too far and telling him to leave the server.

MissDark

Retired Staff
This was very difficult to read, just the spelling and grammatical errors alone made me wanna die.

You don't have to quit anything. People are gonna hate, it's just apart of life. The best thing you can do for yourself is be the best person you can be and don't give them something to hate. You don't have to go all dramatic on us, it's quite simple actually. Just ignore them. If they're truly bothering you, and are actually breaking the rules, report them or something, I don't know. But just remember, in real life, you can't just report people :rolleyes:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Thread Locked Before Everyone Get's Burned in a Flame War.
Duke, You have the community's support, if you need help then seek it, don't beg for it though, stand up for yourself with dignity and pride,
be proud of yourself, and believe in yourself, not the opinions of internet users around you..

Status
Not open for further replies.