• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Don't Hack.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I don't know why people post this.... This isn't proof at all... For all we know you could have just turned the hacks off. (Not saying you hack because in sure you don't) Jusy ignore them, seriously.

Phoenix____

I don't know why people post this.... This isn't proof at all... For all we know you could have just turned the hacks off. (Not saying you hack because in sure you don't) Jusy ignore them, seriously.
That's the thing with these videos, they do prove a lot, if you're obviously good at pvp in the videos, then it's obvious that you don't, especially if you get hackusated DURING your video, which is what happened to the video I made that you commented on... xD

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Didn't you post a topic on this already??????? Dude just let it go they don't have proof, the more you keep talking about the more we think that you are trying to cover it up cause your scared that someone will report you. THEY HAVE NO PROOF.

But I still don't think you hack it doesn't matter.