• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I donated but it destroyed my privlages

jplittle

Hi, my name is jplittle and i have recently donated to this server. I bought a sheep pet and a cant remove him and I have no permissions to bring him near me or ANY other pet commands. That is annoying but ok. The real issue is that I can't use ANY portals. At one point i lost my teleporter and couldn't do anything. Now i delt with this for about a week but today I saw sky and his friends in this server! I was hoping that I could follow and play some games with them but they went to parkour. So i teleported to parkour and he went in a portal................ I raged and went straight to this fourem page for support! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
jplittle said:
I did, it showed me the servers im connected to. I don't see how this helps.
do /server SERVER YOU WANT TO GO TO
such as /server hg, /server creative, /server factions /server parkour

jplittle

Ok, i can do that but I cant delete my pet, and I cant get into the SPECIAL parkours! Ex: cloud, fancy etc.

If you could help me with this that would be great!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Permissions problem, i fixed it. You are lucky i saw this post because i almost never go to "Support forum". Please, for further bugs, report them at the Bugs report sections, otherwise i won't see them!