• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed I can't go on my plot

Have any of you seen the kosh guy. His skin had a yin and yang shirt?

• Total voters

Franksamillion

My friends Noodlemonkey2006, Rosarocks2011 and me franksamillion were having a role play on noodlemonkey2006's plot in creative mode. when this guy came he started counting down from 5 no one remembers his user but it started with Kosh. when he got to one all three of us crashed plus more. Then he was gone. So we continued. We crashed three more times and after the third we tried to go to Noodlemonkey2006's plot but it crashed every time we tried. Rosa said she had seen water just before she crashed. Noodlemonkey might have been griefed but the thing is we never added the kosh man. Now I said we could go to my plot but when we tried that we crashed. Probably because my plot is across for Nooldemonkey's. We really really really need help because now we can't really get on creative please help.-Franksamillion p.s Rosa could get onto her plot because she was not close to us.

Mitch4783

I read my crash reports, they aren't the same. Someone is changing creative. What I could make sense of it is someone is trying to add a texture pack or shadders. Thing is that when you add a texture pack on a server, it will modify block entities, since he is the only one who can change it, the rest of us get a crash because all the blocks are still updating. If someone with more Minecraft coding experience can conform this, the server might have been hacked. Interesting thing is that he is using multiple small programs so a firewall wont detect it as a bug. it will detect big files which can carry viruses. Someone who has the proper jurisdiction and can check this out would want to read the contents of the files on this server.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I read my crash reports, they aren't the same. Someone is changing creative. What I could make sense of it is someone is trying to add a texture pack or shadders. Thing is that when you add a texture pack on a server, it will modify block entities, since he is the only one who can change it, the rest of us get a crash because all the blocks are still updating. If someone with more Minecraft coding experience can conform this, the server might have been hacked. Interesting thing is that he is using multiple small programs so a firewall wont detect it as a bug. it will detect big files which can carry viruses. Someone who has the proper jurisdiction and can check this out would want to read the contents of the files on this server.
I highly doubt that the server has been, quote "Hacked". Zainos has some of the most secure authentications, DDoS protection, firewalls, antivirus, and (im guessing at this last one) probably some proxies.

I would likely guess he is using a protocol injection client which sends packets directly to the server, and would allow the user to create a blockentity which would cause others to crash; but I dont have access to that knowlede to verify anything.

Mitch4783

I highly doubt that the server has been, quote "Hacked". Zainos has some of the most secure authentications, DDoS protection, firewalls, antivirus, and (im guessing at this last one) probably some proxies. I would likely guess he is using a protocol injection client which sends packets directly to the server, and would allow the user to create a blockentity which would cause others to crash; but I dont have access to that knowlede to verify anything.
I highly doubt that the server has been, quote "Hacked". Zainos has some of the most secure authentications, DDoS protection, firewalls, antivirus, and (im guessing at this last one) probably some proxies. I would likely guess he is using a protocol injection client which sends packets directly to the server, and would allow the user to create a blockentity which would cause others to crash; but I dont have access to that knowlede to verify anything.

you are right m8, it isnt a hack, i jumped to conclusions to quickly, im just gonna re-read my crash reports, see if anything comes up. Thanks for making me realize, peace

Trenly

Admin
Admin
LOOOL, the tryharding is real xD It was just a small issue with a broken entity (skull) exploit because of the potato code of Minecraft that is full of flaws. Does it still happens?
I still have to tryhard every once in a while. I have a reputation to uphold

Mitch4783

Lmao, I'm still learning mc codes so i'm still edgy on it. Its fine now but its kind of funny that I actually thought someone hacked hgg, one of the best servers in Mc xD. Peace out ppl

Mitch4783

Also, any1 know when One in the Chamber is comming back cuz I wanna proove my friend that I can shrek him at it