• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I am having problems with checkpoints in parkour

Makk

I have been into two different parkours (Sprint and Mideval) Both times the checkpoints have messed up. in mideval the checkpoint teleports me into lava I asked for help and I was told to restart it which I did. In sprint I fell on the other side of the parkour and I clicked the sign to go to my checkpoint and it randomly teleports me into the air whenever I click the sign. please help me both parkour I've gotten really far on. can some staff help me please

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
How the checkpoints work in parkour is like this: When you right click the checkpoint sign, it saves your location as to where you right clicked it from. This is to prevent people from cheating on parkour because some people think that if you right click it from a place where you were not meant to, that you would be able to tp to it and possibly skip some parkour.

Makk

yes I know this I have been here for a while but I never clicked the signs to change my checkpoints