• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How to report players

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hi everyone so first of all, I know, there are threads about how to report players, but people are still asking how to do it so why not create a thread.. :3 I made a video on it because I personally prefer to watch videos when I'm trying to learn something instead of reading a text. So maybe some other people will like to watch videos too :)

If you have any questions just click on the video title to go to the actual video on YouTube and comment :) Also if the video helped please leave a thumbs up <3

If you're a staff please tell me if this is allowed or not, if it's not allowed just delete this thread please!

Last edited:

brandon2002

I don't see any wrong with this thread. It is very helpful to all the players, and I really like the video. It's really nice to do something unique once in a while, instead of reading a text every time. Its not like it has to be stickied.

Keep up the good work