• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How to get unlimited computer time from your parents

me32305

I let my mom know a while ago that when I buy my own **** without her help, if im not doing anything wrong, to not disturb me about anything. aka: unlimited pc time. until it breaks D:
And my grades aren't even that good lol. A,B,B,A,C,C,D

If you considers a "D" good, your mother needs to beat you.

OliviaTheDog

I can't do this right now XD I'm begging my dad for a dog at the moment and I'm doing all of these tactics, after I get a dog I'll do this xD thanks for the tips Quartzy! Ily <3

Swagsire101

If you want a dog, show you can take care of one. You need to show responsibility for something, like cleaning up after yourself, washing dishes, etc.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I let my mom know a while ago that when I buy my own **** without her help, if im not doing anything wrong, to not disturb me about anything. aka: unlimited pc time. until it breaks D:
And my grades aren't even that good lol. A,B,B,A,C,C,D
Does that mean you only have 7 subjects :eek:

I can't do this right now XD I'm begging my dad for a dog at the moment and I'm doing all of these tactics, after I get a dog I'll do this xD thanks for the tips Quartzy! Ily <3
Yeah only beg for 1 thing at a time, and yw

thaeakathleen

I do it anyways, my parents don't mind. But personally, I don't want to flub up on anything, grades are a vital part of my learning for me, as I want to get into Pre APs. I'm not that good with self control for devices or time management, so whoopdeedo, its time to start doing something. I never go outside either so i need to start doing that -w-

thaeakathleen

I do it anyways, my parents don't mind. But personally, I don't want to flub up on anything, grades are a vital part of my learning for me, as I want to get into Pre APs. I'm not that good with self control for devices or time management, so whoopdeedo, its time to start doing something. I never go outside either so i need to start doing that -w-
by all the time i mean im always on the devices without someone bugging me :V

MineJam

Retired Staff
Yeah, I have basic subjects and 2 electives, 1st hour = Painting, 2nd hour = science, 3rd hour = spanish, 4th hour = Drawing, 5th hour = math, 6th hour = History, 7th hour = English. And they last like 55 minutes. Oh and lunch between 5th and 6th for half hr.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Yeah, I have basic subjects and 2 electives, 1st hour = Painting, 2nd hour = science, 3rd hour = spanish, 4th hour = Drawing, 5th hour = math, 6th hour = History, 7th hour = English. And they last like 55 minutes. Oh and lunch between 5th and 6th for half hr.
I feel like I have 6 important subjects, which are Spanish, Math, Biology, Physics Science, History, and Geography. The rest are stuff like music, gym, art, etc. My schedule is different everyday ugh

Nootch

Trusted Member
We have the same 4th hour..my favorite class too

Kuiah

Nothing in the world is guaranteed, we're not even guaranteed to live on to the next day. But anyhow, I just bought my own computer 5yrs ago ^_^