• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How to Catch a Ding Dong Ditcher

Chickenrage249

Guys it's about time I do something about those darn ding dong ditchers in my area, I live in Dublin, Ireland, and there is a problem. So everyone probably knows about one of the most annoying things on Earth - ding dong ditchers! They always ring on my gate bell and run after a couple of seconds. Can some people please tell me a few creative methods on scaring, or making those idiots never appearing again? I have two methods which I haven't used yet. Method 1 is jumping over the wall with a rake and chase them and method 2 is launching a stink bomb on them. If anyone has an idea please mention it.

joexxx6

Put a policeman cardboard cut-out somewhere in your garden where they can see, but make sure it looks realistic.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Have a motion detector set up that makes the sound of a shell being loaded into a pump-style shotgun

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Get that suit that looks like a bush and hide behind another bush and when they come jump out the bush as a bush to scare those bushes