• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How my life changed

xXSpikeXD

I started watching Jake Paul when when I was 6 now I'm 7. Each day I wake up just for Jake paul. He is such a savage. The haters are jealous. Can we dabs in the chat

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Jake Paul is such an inspiration <33 my life changed when i started watching him when i was 8 but now I'm 10 and i love him so much. I would suck that gobbler any day.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hmmm.... 7.... I could swear your profile says 14... HMMMMMMMM......... Also, no one spells nearly that good when you're 6/7. They're still learning.

Chickenrage249

What has the world come to
The world has become crap, I'm really thankful I was born in '96, no toxic people, and no complete stupidity, (Well unlike me setting half a lab on fire in 3rd year). At least in my college class, all the guys I work with, nice guys, don't give a damn about internet stupidity and enjoy the great outdoors. Political correctness has gone too far imo, ruined a lot of fun. The world is getting crappier each year, and life gets crappier each year, just be thankful PC hasn't gone absolutely insane yet