• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Host A Server Wide Event

Should we have a Siege the Kingdom Event

• Total voters

bigbang235

Over the years I have missed out on a lot of the daily life in HHG by my being banned. But as I have returned with my full glory (hype myself up ha) I have noticed that the server's community is kind of spread apart thinly. When I was active on the server we only had two or three things, and so there was always over 20-30 people to keep the community together. In saying that, you should have a server wide event to unite the community like the old days in a huge event that will not only make good memories, but make the community come together, and have a good time. It could be hosted on the sky wars map Floating Kingdom which is large and with only one bridge. With it you would have 2 or 3 staff members with very op gear, whilst the rest would be in chain or iron gear with stone swords, but with overwhelming numbers. It would be like the movie 300 in a fight against overwhelming odds It would be a siege the kingdom event, but you could also bring publicity by recording it on your channel Zain (since you haven't posted a video in 3 years ;) ). I was just roaming around on the sky wars map, and got the idea. Let me know if it should become reality by voting yes or no. Thank you for your time.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It would be cool, but it would probably be too much effort. The server had a build comp just less than a month ago too so that doesn't help. However, I have always wanted to see more competitions on the server and I miss the activity on any other server than creative and parkour. I personally would love to see a UHC, SG, or skywars tourney. Where teams or solo people sign up; and depending on their finishing position in a certain amount a games determines the winner. I feel this would be easiestly accomplished with a giant UHC where everyone goes at it in a giant game; but that may not be possible or efficient (Idk the server's capabilities). I'm totally on board with your idea I just don't know if the admins will.

shonk

It would be cool, but it would probably be too much effort. The server had a build comp just less than a month ago too so that doesn't help. However, I have always wanted to see more competitions on the server and I miss the activity on any other server than creative and parkour. I personally would love to see a UHC, SG, or skywars tourney. Where teams or solo people sign up; and depending on their finishing position in a certain amount a games determines the winner. I feel this would be easiestly accomplished with a giant UHC where everyone goes at it in a giant game; but that may not be possible or efficient (Idk the server's capabilities). I'm totally on board with your idea I just don't know if the admins will.

I agree, adding this would be nice
The build comp for example made alot of ppl build. maybe if tere will be other games' comps it could revive a lot of games.