• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Hitting Delay

Zinex

I've noticed that while you're hitting someone and scroll to your sword, there's a slight delay.
This also happens when you switch from a rod to a sword which prevents rod combo's.
Can this be fixed?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
While it could be server lag, it is most likely that your connection to the server (ping) is bad. You could have bad ping because of a slow computer, slow internet, bad graphics rendering, or a variety of other things. I highly doubt this is on the server side of things

Asplia

I don't belive this is the servers issue like Trenly and Winter both stated. But I have this issue as well. From my knowledge it's just 1.8pvp being 1.8pvp.

Zinex

This is not true.
You guys should stand in front of your friend, hit him with the rod and then your sword. You'll have delay too. It's not lag, it's a 1.8 issue.
Other servers have found a way to fix this I believe.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is not true.
You guys should stand in front of your friend, hit him with the rod and then your sword. You'll have delay too. It's not lag, it's a 1.8 issue.
Other servers have found a way to fix this I believe.
That's odd. It doesn't happen to me in 1.8.9