• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Hitman Stats Reset

iStalk

HI !

I'm
iStalk
I recently started playing Hitman, quite enjoyed it.
But all suddenly, while i was playing with
Ex86,

I noticed i didn't have Pyro kit anymore. I did /stats and it completely got wiped. I was number 16 on the leaderboard. All my stats are 0 again. I really want to know what happend and why, and maybe get my progress back.

Love, iStalk

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm pretty sure they will believe me when they see i have been online for 10+ hours and i only play Hitman.
I used to play only pvp for 25 hours. They didn't believe me when my stats reset. I'm 90% certain they will need proof

Ex866

I don't know if I count as proof but he's not lying. His stats were pretty up there and his leaderboard ranking was 16th place. If there's a way to check the leaderboard's history then maybe you can try that.

Idkwar

HI !

I'm
iStalk
I recently started playing Hitman, quite enjoyed it.
But all suddenly, while i was playing with
Ex86,

I noticed i didn't have Pyro kit anymore. I did /stats and it completely got wiped. I was number 16 on the leaderboard. All my stats are 0 again. I really want to know what happend and why, and maybe get my progress back.

Love, iStalk
True, iStalk had pyro kit and now she doesn't. iStalk's stats got reseted. I'm certain

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
There's no proof that you had a pyro kit in that video since it said your kit was none. There's only proof that you had 485 coins. Since I saw your name on the leaderboards a few days ago, im positive you were on there, but there really isn't any valid proof of your EXACT stats or kits you owned.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
True, iStalk had pyro kit and now she doesn't. iStalk's stats got reseted. I'm certain
I'm not questioning that they got reset. If they are to be out back, there will need to have been some sort of physical proof

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm sorry, we are working really hard in fixing this very weird bug. I have returned your coins back