• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hidden Parkour Bug

I Was Doing The Hidden Parkour And Fell But I Dident Tp Back To The Start And Died With Full God Armour God Sword And
Some Very Valuable Stuff Zain plz Return My God Armour And God Sword I HAVE NOTHING Now hardly any money in game
so i cant re-enchant my armour back up to god plz i think i should be able to go to spawn with my stuff
ZAIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
D_nice: as you didint buy Jr.Mod and i promted you myself for making server's official banner, im giving you your items once i meet you in the server (I forgot when i promted you, sorry!)
Profwaffles: I didint know you could die in hidden parkour, i alredy put signs in the spawn saying that this ISNT a safe parkour :) Please meet me in the server so i give your items back!

benthebeast142

I lost my enchanted all lvl IV diamond armor and diamond sword sharpness III and Fire Aspect II in Hidden Parkour #1 too. :(

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
golden and benthebeast: it was your responsibility no reading the signs! now you lost your items and i wont give them back!