• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hi..

7hAt0nEG1rL

You guys MAY know me as Shadowgirl221 or Wolfgirl2334? Welp I'm back! but I'm missing a friend named JaeheesWiife! She's been my friend of a while and, I haven't been on for a year or two, I fear that she may have forgotten me! But I don't really want her to forget me... Thought my friends don't know her, I do and I REALLLY miss her (How many time had I said dat?) If are her or you ATLEAST seen her please tell me..

jcdentonswh0re69

That's BeanieChan, we used to be best friends but, now we're kinda... Not. We had fights for a loonggg time but we're alright now. Beanie lives in Canada so her time zone is quite different, 7 hours difference for me in the UK

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
That's BeanieChan, we used to be best friends but, now we're kinda... Not. We had fights for a loonggg time but we're alright now. Beanie lives in Canada so her time zone is quite different, 7 hours difference for me in the UK
nonono you need to stay best friendszsz :c EVEN MY LITTLE SISTER LOOKS UP TO YOU TWO FWIENDSS

thaeakathleen

Woah, what's up with this lol! Why would anyone come looking for me, but thankfully, I do remember you, I find this quite cute how we're all looking, lol. But i'm on rn so if you want to say hi! Plans did change for the bookstore. So, we can hang rn if you want to!

7hAt0nEG1rL

Woah, what's up with this lol! Why would anyone come looking for me, but thankfully, I do remember you, I find this quite cute how we're all looking, lol. But i'm on rn so if you want to say hi! Plans did change for the bookstore. So, we can hang rn if you want to!
I'm on too . _ .

thaeakathleen

I might quit for a while btw. Things are getting rough in real life. There are things I check a lot, like instagram so if you have that, also, another thing, I rarely check skype but anyways, my user is beaniechan_x on skype :')