• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global HHGN Version Update

What version of minecraft do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xosoftballgirl

I was wondering if you could possibly update the whole sever to 1.12. I find it awfully annoying to have to switch back and forth in versions when going from skyblock to creative, etc. I'm sure mostly everybody has updated their minecraft to the latest version. If they haven't, then they should. It would also be good because we would be able to use concrete on skyblock, etc. Please consider this as it would be helpful to a lot of people who enjoy HHGN. -xosoftballgirl

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't think you have to switch versions at all on the server. Its just that the other gamemodes don't have blocks from 1.9+ available yet

SoxGirl14

I get it that you don't need to change but if I'm in 1.12 cause I was on creative then I want to go to skyblock I have to switch versions because otherwise I can't see my animals also I can't properly ride in a boat

McChess

Please stay at 1.8.9, All the other versions have the combat update in them, which messes up my texture packs and shaders. I would be such a hassle to re-download all of that in 1.12