• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hhgn Trailer!

Anchezz

Trusted Member
LOOOOL mentow

And for the trailer: I like the trailer but the blurry effect or what it is is kind of annoying (imo) and maybe you should use texture pack and shaders for a better look

LOOOOL mentow

And for the trailer: I like the trailer but the blurry effect or what it is is kind of annoying (imo) and maybe you should use texture pack and shaders for a better look
I agree with Anchezz, Texture pack/shaders would make it look so fancy *-*, the blurry effect isn't needed that way :3

Kaios

Retired Staff
1. Blurry effect not needed
2. The font at the end is eh
3. The clip at the end is the Intro I use played backwards lol

RareMemez

haha thanks guys - just an experimental thing that I did when I was in the car xD. i used to use shaders but they made my game glitch a ton and also caused so much lag!! that's why I added the blurry thing... the font at the end is just to appeal to the MC community but I know it looks eh - I don't have any good fonts on my Mac and as I was offline I just used what was downloaded :p (also not very good at animation so I just used that clip lol)