• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

HHG isn't dying

joexxx6

For all you people who say HHG is dying, it isn't. What is actually happening is all the people who have played on this server since the beginning (the old generation as I like to call them) are leaving the server, and that's fine. However, people are treating it as if the server is dying and that the numbers of players online are declining rapidly. Now let me tell you this. The server is not dying, it's evolving. It's evolving into a new server for a new generation of players. The reason that numbers are declining is simply that the new generation is still in progress. There are still players of the old generation who play on the server, however they will soon quit and when they do, the new generation will come into place. The only reason the new generation are taking a while to come through is that a lot of the people who will become part of the new generation might not even play MC yet. I think that maybe in one or two years the server will start rebuilding itself and as soon as you know it, the server will be massive again.

Now think about this and think about it hard, before you make any smart remarks about how I'm wrong and this probably won't happen. HHG isn't dying. It is simply evolving and changing into something new. Stop looking into the past and start looking to the future.

I hope this made you think twice about complaining how the server is so dead and no one plays on it anymore.

-TheSpeedyTurtle_

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
This topic has already been discussed at http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/hggn-is-dying.19181/
StO3DeUkSaahjHjHyUA55w.png

To sum it up, the Minecraft community overall is dying a bit and servers have seen, except for one, a decline in players over time and a lot of factors are to be taken into account.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I don't thing hhg is evolving.. i think it really is dying along with like every other server... minecraft is losing its popularity so unless it sparks back up somehow... the servers not gonna get better lmao // basically i agree with smoke