• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

He's Really Feeling It

Omnisent

Trusted Member
OH NO
tumblr_ndm3kb4hN31stq8n7o1_500.png
D:
THE FEELS ARE ATTACKING

bb8.jpg

Omnisent

Trusted Member
s

so i guess there goes our chance of the moon not landing in three days
Yeah... I'm not comin' back. Did you hear they have pop-flowers on the sun? IT'S A BLAST. They also have water skipping pools! Plus the sun has free Wi-Fi and isn't as hot as you would think! It's only like 79 degrees! Except to fly to the sun it takes all of your limbs and all of your money, so it's not worth it. But us Deku Scrubs get it free because we're plants and if we dig we die. So, I guess it's worth it!

Cheez

Yeah... I'm not comin' back. Did you hear they have pop-flowers on the sun? IT'S A BLAST. They also have water skipping pools! Plus the sun has free Wi-Fi and isn't as hot as you would think! It's only like 79 degrees! Except to fly to the sun it takes all of your limbs and all of your money, so it's not worth it. But us Deku Scrubs get it free because we're plants and if we dig we die. So, I guess it's worth it!
count me in *grabs deku mask*

Kaios

Retired Staff
Everybody knows when the Kaiotic Nation rises I'll just make a super space station and we'll be laughing at all you Deku Skrubs and your weak sun. We will be self sustaining. Kaiotic Nation will rule everything.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Everybody knows when the Kaiotic Nation rises I'll just make a super space station and we'll be laughing at all you Deku Skrubs and your weak sun. We will be self sustaining. Kaiotic Nation will rule everything.
I'm in it right c:

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Hah! Just wait until some blinding nuts fall on your face!

__USA__

This is all sounding rather re cataclysmic, I mean, the moon itself wouldn't really kill anyone, just the increased gravitational pull would, so pretty much everyone would drown. So, I would rather be a zora or whatever they are called.