• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently purchased sponsor but my extra kills for kit pvp and my extra coins for survival games aren't there i'm really sad because i was looking forward to those things when i purchased it please help

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Lol, I checked and you already received everything. Remember you have to be PATIENT since it could take some minutes for everything to apply in all the servers, but the process is automatic :)
Thanks for donating and enjoy your new rank!

I just logged in and i dont have the sg coins or kitpvp kills
Lol, I checked and you already received everything. Remember you have to be PATIENT since it could take some minutes for everything to apply in all the servers, but the process is automatic :)
Thanks for donating and enjoy your new rank!

Bubbles352

Zainos i just purchased the Sponsor rank and I accidently used the wrong email. So i cant confirm the purchase what should i do because i was already charged for the purchase.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Zainos i just purchased the Sponsor rank and I accidently used the wrong email. So i cant confirm the purchase what should i do because i was already charged for the purchase.
If you entered the wrong email (so paypal) wouldn't that mean you were never charged?

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff

I don't think email really matters too much as long as you used the correct username. Most likely you just won't get a receipt of your purchase. This may be incorrect. (75% sure)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't get it... If they go to that link they can just put a title then message then they can private message Zainos!

Nootch

Trusted Member
I don't get it... If they go to that link they can just put a title then message then they can private message Zainos!
You did give them the correct way to pm Zainos, you just didn't show them HOW to get to that point. So in the future they won't know how to pm again.
Which, I'm assuming, is what Trenly meant

Status
Not open for further replies.