• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Help Meh, Friends!

Kaios

Retired Staff
So my b-day is coming up in April and I need to start doing research on the best custom built gaming desktops, for a reasonable price of course. So if you guys would like to give me some suggestions and tips go ahead! Im open to all suggestions. I also need a good monitor and I'm thinking of just getting a cheap Asus for now. The final thing Im going to need is a Mic/Headset for better Video audio quality. If you guys have any suggestions post below!
Thanks,
Mr. Kaios :) <--I love this LOL so hyped for Feb. 4

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Lol, I'm hyped too. I got my new ign in mind already ;)

Also, it's not really easy finding one for a reasonable price, kinda expensive lol. I got lucky w/ my prices. I don't remember what I got for what bc I've had my custom built for a year and a half already, good luck tho.
- Moved to Off-Topic

Kaios

Retired Staff
I have a price range of 600-800 $$ Between my Granda, Parents And I putting money with it.

Soooo...4 I guess go ahead and pick parts and Ill also check out that one on Amazon.