• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Having problems joining Creative?

MissDark

Retired Staff
Hi All. I've been noticing quite a few people are getting kicked when they get into Creative. If that applies to you, then there are a few steps you can take to (possibly) fix this.

1. Restart your Minecraft. It might just be a bug with a Mod and/or Resource Pack.

If that doesn't work,

2. Restart your computer, it can never hurt. That's what I did and it fixed it for me.

Still doesn't work?

3. Try changing your Minecraft version. If you are on 1.9, downgrade to 1.8.9. If you don't know how to do this, please refer to this: http://happy-hg.com/forum/threads/how-to-downgrade-your-minecraft-from-1-9-to-1-8.13278/

If it still is not working,

4. Perhaps turn off texture packs / mods and go in just normal 1.8. No optifine, no resource packs, just normal Minecraft.

If you cannot log into any other servers, then the issue is probably on your end.

I hope this helped someone xD c:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Similar issues are happening to Solo SG, this kicking bug caused by 1.9 is inconsistent so it happens randomly to players, not even launcher related. Zainos is working on a fix which will happen soon. :)