• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Welcome to HASCB! For short, it means
Hitman
And
Super
Craft
Bros.

Rather simple, and from what it is shortened for, basically we build Hitman and SCBB maps for HHGN.
Right this moment, there is no one in the team but me, so I need people who want to join, join!
(NOTE: I took some ideas from REKT. You can join them too, they're good as well.)
HASCB consists of builders who want a bit of a start before going up to the official Builder rank.
"So, Omnisent, how do I join? What do I need to join?"
Good question, (if you had it) you can apply by PM'ing me on the Forums.
What are the requirements? Here they are:
1. You must be mature enough to handle having to build many maps. This will be seen below.
2. You need to have knowledge of World Edit, like /br, //hsphere, etc.
3. You must be a (relatively) good builder! See below for more information.

Not much!
I don't need your Skype, but I will open a conversation holding all of the members on the forums, meaning you need to be active.
You can apply by PM'ing me on the Forums with all the requirements below:
MC username
2. How long you have been playing MC
3. Why you want to join (I don't want a simple answer like "I want to be cool and have recognition", it must have AT LEAST 3 sentences. More would improve your chances.)
4. Your skill at building
5. Your skill at command blocks
6. Your skill with World Edit.
That's it! Except, you also need to build 2 detailed things, which are:
1. A large house
2. Terraforming (mountains, hills, etc.)

Must include a screenshot of both!
List of Members:
None (so far ;))
Thank you for reading this long, yet (hopefully) effective thread, and I wish you all luck in applying!
~Omnisent

Last edited:

GeekyChan

My application coming momentarily! EDIT: Application sent! 10/10 would build them again.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
But you've been giving false information. Rekt is currently working on a few Hitman maps and Skywars maps.

REKT works on any type of map, lobby, arena, or other build so long as somebody wishes to work on it.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
But you've been giving false information. Rekt is currently working on a few Hitman maps and Skywars maps.

REKT works on any type of map, lobby, arena, or other build so long as somebody wishes to work on it.
Ok, will edit! Sorry x3