• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hardcore Survival Challenges

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I have literally, at this moment in time, just thought of this idea. I know in my hardcore survival world I am planning on killing the EnderDragon and the Wither, but what am I going to do after that? I am most likely going to complete every achievement but, I want some random challenges too, and what better way to ask you guys what challenges I should so.

So comment down below what challenges I should try to accomplish during this hardcore survival experience.

Thanks for reading.

Seed:5148175093255743582 Minecraft version: 1.11.2
(In this seed I started out right next to a village and some cool mountains and triple ravines underground with a mineshaft, this seed was NOT taken form the internet and was completely random, so I was very lucky ;))

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Man this is some next level stuff. Ima make all of you proud and accomplish those, if anyone else wants to give me a challenge feel free to and I'll do it.