• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy Hunger Games in a Nutshell!

ItzJinx

Lets explore what HHG is like whenever us players log on.

My own disclaimer for all the boogers out there that disagree: This video was made for funny purposes not to criticize HHG itself.

Video :D -

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
that music is soooo overused..

your thumbnails (all of them) are from google.. literally! i could look up any one of your thumbnails on google and find it easily..

ItzJinx

Lol that music isn't overused worth the title it's written on. Barely anyone knows it unless you're a fan of Russ. And then the fact you say
your thumbnails (all of them) are from google.. literally! i could look up any one of your thumbnails on google and find it easily..
Well no * sherlock you can find it on google lol. 1. Most of your images from your videos link up with google anyway so why wouldn't they be there? Literally you can look up the name of my channel with a video and click images and see the video images: https://www.google.com/search?q=blupatchyt+-+minecraft&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc1M-Qq5rNAhWLdz4KHRo0BXwQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=667#imgdii=TtefoRCXjPtMGM:;TtefoRCXjPtMGM:;1-fsPisS0oDDSM:&imgrc=TtefoRCXjPtMGM: (example) and btw stop criticizing my content lol, because you can't make something better you do this, well let me tell you something, a bad attitude makes a bad duckling.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
that music is soooo overused..

I've never heard that song before...

and what's wrong with not using custom thumbnails at ~30 subs? (You also might wanna check to make sure google didn't find their thumbnail...)