• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy-HGWarlords[]Clan for pvp masters of Kit pvp and SCBB

---------->Welcome to Equinox Warlords clan page!<----------

We are a clan that is based on pvp and we work on pvp skill base. We mainly play the pvp based game modes in happy hg and we are elite pvp members. We don't take noobs who hide and camp with a bow. We want players who like to play against other players head to head in a friendly game. We are LOYAL,GEREROUS,COURAGEOUS,HONEST,INTELLEGENT AND PERSEVERAVE. We don't give up the first time and rage. We keep pushing and make better plans like the warriors we are!

Are you a Happy-HGWarlord? Do you have what it takes to help your fellow Warlords succeed? Are you courageous? Do you give up?

-------->APPLICATION<--------
Why do you want to join Happy-HGWarlords?:

We will have one of our members test you in game for pvp skills. You don't necessarily have to win, you just have to put up a good fight till the end and don't give up.

Pledge: I "insert in game name here" promise to join Happy-HGWarlords with the will to fight and support the clan

STAFF OF THE CLAN

OWNER: SquidVibez
CO-OWNER: nanobump
CO-OWNER:
ADMIN:
ADMIN:
ADMIN:
MOD:
MOD:
HELPER:

Allies: Yoshi Clan

klutch5

Re: Happy-HGWarlords[]Clan for pvp masters of Kit pvp and SC

In Game Name: klutch5

Why do you want to join Happy-HGWarlords?: I love to pvp, I try to kill anyone I see and wont give up. I believe I have enough skill to enter this clan. :D :D :D :D

captainloopy

IGN: captainloopy
Why?: Because I am looking for a pvp clan and I am one of the best stewers in HHGN which would help the team in general. i also have youtube so colabing with a clan would be cool.

Position I would like:Co-Owner or Admin. why? I respect everyone and i can even report hackers. I can also come to rescue team mates and help in general.

seamoo88

ign:seamoo88
why? because i like to paly with other people to have a fun time