• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Groups

Agree or Disagree

• Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fifa_Josh

/create group (name) would be the command to create a group. A group would be a private chat of people that can be heard throughout the server. Say I have five people. Each one of them on a different game. You can do /group list (name) to show the people in your group's location, and online status. Basically in the same format as friends list. You can do /group chat toggle (name) to chat with the people on your group privately. I have had many times when this would be helpful. If J was on creative and I own a head shop. I can create a staff group so we can privately communicate. Or if I wanted to chat will many of my friends at once without disturbing my other friends like broadcasting would do. You can be in as many groups as you want but the owner has to invite you first. Only Tributes+ can create groups but anyone can join a group. To see all of your groups you can do /group menu and open the group menu. From there you can see your current groups and the group information. If you own a group you can edit it in there too. THE END

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree with this. I think that the friends list is plenty, and I think that to chat privately in a group it is quite easy to use other apps like Skype, Discord, GroupMe, Kik, or other ways of direct group messaging.

Fifa_Josh

I disagree with this. I think that the friends list is plenty, and I think that to chat privately in a group it is quite easy to use other apps like Skype, Discord, GroupMe, Kik, or other ways of direct group messaging.

And if the person you are trying to communicate with does not have any of these platforms... it is personally much easier to implement this to the game because the friends list is very broad and would work perfect for a 'friends list' but does not go into detail.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
And if the person you are trying to communicate with does not have any of these platforms... it is personally much easier to implement this to the game because the friends list is very broad and would work perfect for a 'friends list' but does not go into detail.
All of the platforms I mentioned are free, and quite easy to get at least one of them on PC, Mac, or any smartphone. I see no need for what would essentially be a second friends list.

Fifa_Josh

All of the platforms I mentioned are free, and quite easy to get at least one of them on PC, Mac, or any smartphone. I see no need for what would essentially be a second friends list.
It is nothing like a second friends list. It is similar but the use is totally different. This idea can be expanded to create permanent kit pvp clans, build teams, tournaments, and more. It makes it much simpler to navigate. Especially When you have a large group and not a lot of people use the same platform it could take a long time and a lot of hard work to complete. Since it is compatible with every game it has an infinite amount of possibilities. Also since it costs money to get it could be one of the main drives for defaults to buy tribute+

Fifa_Josh

Imagine creating a mini game on creative and using this as a team communication system. This opens up more possibilities to the game, easier. You are probably gonna say something about it being easy to download platforms but let's say you have a large build team of 30 people and none of them have Skype. The people them selves have to go through the hassle of creating a Skype then share usernames and have to make a very large skype group and I don't even think skype can hold that many people. (Not saying it can't but probably not)