• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Grant1ce 300th Win!

Unitus

Retired Staff
I don't think it's a big deal as I don't even know what server it is and I use it too. It's just a picture....
I won't say it is a big deal, but if he wanted the symbol of Hunger Games in general that is not the one, the one he has is the specific logo of a server that for obvious reasons I will not say the name of it. I can PM you Kaios if you really want to know the server's name.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I won't say it is a big deal, but if he wanted the symbol of Hunger Games in general that is not the one, the one he has is the specific logo of a server that for obvious reasons I will not say the name of it. I can PM you Kaios if you really want to know the server's name.
It's a cool logo that I see many people use... I don't see the problem. It's not actually saying the server name, ip, or website

Unitus

Retired Staff
It's a cool logo that I see many people use... I don't see the problem. It's not actually saying the server name, ip, or website
Don't confuse the Mockinjay logo with the logo of the server I am telling you about,
latest
9Z4MGDzO.png

Kaios

Retired Staff
The creeper one is the server's logo, the bird one is the mockinjay symbol that is The Hunger Games.
-_- I think I know that. I've read all 3 books 4 times. Please stop with the arguing about it. There is nothing wrong with the picture. It's just a cool picture of the HG symbol but minecraft-ified. Your not getting the point. IT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANOTHER SERVER. End of discussion. I'm tired of filling this guys post with trash not pertaining to his vid.

Nice vid btw. Keep up the work.