• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Grace Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Hey Guys What's Up Its Me Tbucs19Gaming And I Think SG Should Have A Grace Period For 20 Secs. I Believe That Players Who Get SpawnKilled Is Unfair To Players Playing SG. This May Have Been Suggested Already But IDK. Please Put This Into Consideration. I Want Players To Have A Chance To Get Away From Spawn And Get A Chest! I Want Players To Feel Like They Can Win A Game Or Have A Even Fight. Thx And I'll See You Later

Tuut

Trusted Member
Ok, spawn killing is a part of sg, but i believe that maybe there should be a grace period on the weapons you purchased before the game with coins. Maybe 10 seconds? if people get a weapon out of one of the spawn chests they can use it right away. This may also make targetters think twice when they target

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Ok, spawn killing is a part of sg, but i believe that maybe there should be a grace period on the weapons you purchased before the game with coins. Maybe 10 seconds? if people get a weapon out of one of the spawn chests they can use it right away. This may also make targetters think twice when they target
Yes! Elmo Knows All!

Status
Not open for further replies.