• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Goodbye :'(

Discoem0

i have gathered here today to announce my removal from this life changing changing server. my journey on this server has been a very emotional roller coaster, with some ups, and many downs. Throughout my journey i have been accompanied by many great people, some of which including Kits, Doc, Mekof, Stells, Ello, Dogs (who i believe now hates me), Froyo and Apples, and maybe even Sock (not so sure about him tho). i have also encountered some not AS great people, (Sock, Mekof). and some people that i thought were great at first but ended up not reaching those standards later on *cough* *couch* Caitlin *cough*. And i also have to say goodbye to all of those that worshiped and or asked for my autograph-Devyn, Court, Stella, Kit, Mekof, Flaming-something, and Agriv-something. I would also like to say goodbye to Stella's fan girl (craftgirl2008) and even Magic_Mike aka AmazingAllen aka other things that i dont remember.now my last two goodbyes are to my two love interests on this server. first goes out to Dylan, who i loved at first sight but that feeling was never mutual with him. and my final and biggest goodbye goes out to my soon to be fiance Andrewxxxtroll, who skipped our wedding not one, but two times. So goodbye to all of you amazing and semi-amazing people.

Now for the reasons that i have chosen to leave this server...
my first reason was said by the amazing xAisha_x herself... "personal reasons". i have chosen not to share those personal reasons in question because it could jeopardize my health and safety, because who knows what kind of creeps are out on the internet.

the second reason that i have chosen to leave is because of my suffering K/D ratio on skywars... its just so low and embarrassing that i cant stand to look at it for a second longer.

and i have chosen not to share the third reason on this thread... it just pains me too much to bring it up again :'(.

Oh and i almost forgot, i want to say goodbye to all of you people that say teaming is illegal in skywars, and the people that call other people hackers and especially to all of those who spam op op op op op into the chat, even tho we all know- "there isnt much love when we go op"-Drake(kinda).

now that i am run dry of every tear in my body... i would like to say i will miss some of you... but not all. and Arnold Schwarzenegger said it best, "Hasta La Vista, Baby" and "I'll Be Back"... except i wont...thats why i have this message:'(

Buy y'all-Disco

Last edited:

cStella

Retired Staff
Where Disco used to stand....
Andrew.png

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Goodbye, I never knew you or talked to you. But you seem honest and look for the best. Good luck in the future. Hope you find what you are looking for.
- Sincerely, CanadianGlacier.